I realize I should have told you this sooner, lest it eat up your weekend with worry, but I got another chain for my ch'ai. In order to acquire it, I bought a green mushroom pendant (think the 1up guys from Super Mario Brothers) and de-shroomed the chain. And now, I'm back in the ch'ai life again (merci, Steve Winwood). It doesn't always slide that easily--this chain isn't as fine as the last one was--but hey, neither does my reproductive system. Now I'm considering a different ch'ai as well; this one has, as we Jews like to say, some schmutz on it, some of which has proved difficult to remove. Will, of course, keep you posted.On a less decorative note, now that I've finished bleeding and I'm sure my betas are down in the negative range (although I'll find out for sure in a couple days), I wonder when I'll be back to cycling as per normal. Should I start taking my temps again now, with no idea what cd it is? It's something to do. Should I restart the peeing on ovulation tests? Or might it be months before I'm back in working order?
No comments:
Post a Comment